Monday, November 30, 2009

New Star On The Horizon



Hi friends…

Before starting my journey of Blogging, let me introduce myself to you.

I am Pradeep and I have crossed my teenage three years ago. I am new to Blogging and I am inspired by the greatest bloggers out there (if I were to name them…this space won’t be enough).
If you ask me why I endeavored into the blogging space, it’s just simple as every blogger says- “I have many thoughts to share. And I don’t want my words to be left unsaid”. I am just another brick in the wall.

You readers have full access to my ideas through my blog, and you thinking-machines have full liberty to criticize, appreciate, judge or contradict my thoughts (Off course I need that). I have got the balls to accept anything with utmost humility and utilize the feedback to improve the way I write.
Let me stop my blabbering here and start working on useful things to share with you guys. Keep watching this space for many interesting things to come in the future…


Yours,
Pradeep.Putta

2 comments:

  1. after reading this, i was unable to control my laugh dude... but really its a critical situation when they approach us...

    it would be bit interesting for everyone to read and know about others life...

    infact iam also waiting for ur new postings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess u've d habit of Writing Poems too :D

    Share with all. Y late.?

    ReplyDelete